Our mission is to give people the information and data they need to make informed decisions related to energy development in Colorado. For that reason, we want our stories to be shared as widely as possible at no cost! We welcome and encourage you to republish our content. In all cases, please follow these rules:
- Only edit our story to reflect references to time (e.g., “today” to “yesterday”), location (e.g., “Denver” to “here”), or editorial style (honorific titles, for example).
- If you publish our story online, include all of the story’s links.
- Include a byline using the following format: by [Firstname] [Lastname], Empowering Colorado. For example: by Vicky Collins, Empowering Colorado
- Any photos credited to Empowering Colorado staff may be republished. You may also run your own photos with the story. Photos from other media organizations (e.g., Getty Images, Denver Post) require separate permissions from them directly.
- At the beginning of the story, include the following: [Original headline + hyperlink] was originally published by Empowering Colorado, a nonprofit news organization covering all facets of energy development.
- Empowering Colorado is not responsible for content found on blogs, platforms, or websites that reblog or repost content by Empowering Colorado. We do not endorse blogs, websites, bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog or repost works available on Empowering Colorado. Empowering Colorado does not compensate bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog or repost works by Empowering Colorado. Empowering Colorado is not responsible for any mistranslations of our content.
- Please note that we consider the publication date to be the date marked on the story.